Whether you want to farm your backyard, your friend’s backyard, an empty lot, your roof, or terrace, you will need a great design and action plan to make it happen. 80% of a bountiful harvest comes from a great plan!
Are you planning your first edible landscape?
Or maybe you’ve tried to grow food in the past with good intentions but not the results you hoped for?Perhaps you have put plants in the ground, but were uncertain what to DO in the garden? Or maybe you already grow food and you want to really maximize your yield?
After this class, you will:
- Be able to assess how much sun a site gets and know what crops will work in each condition
- Know what crops you are most suited to growing based on your experience level and time commitment
- Lead yourself through a visioning process for your daily garden routine that makes you happy
- Create an action plan to help you manage your dream garden
How the class is structured:
The class will have 3 lecture sessions and 3 corresponding discussion groups. You can watch the video for each session and then a couple days later, I will join your for a discussion to answer any questions regarding your particular project.
- A visioning process that will lead you through journaling, collage, and sketching to create layouts and vision boards for your new garden
- An analysis process will help you assess your resources and find unique ways to co-create your dream with mother nature and maybe your community. Like I mentioned earlier, don’t worry if you don’t have a specific plot of land or space in mind, use this time to manifest the ideal plot.
- A planning process will convert your dreams into an action plan that is easy to follow so you can efficiently and confidently manage your garden.